To report an outage, call
Broilmaster Charcoal Series
The secrets to cooking with charcoal lie in how well you regulate the flow of air into the grill; and how well you control the heat and smoke as it surrounds your food. The INDEPENDENCE starts with a large grill head cast in ¼-inch thick aluminum, which heats quickly and evenly, and then helps you maintain a consistent cooking temperature – no matter the weather. This tall grill head, with its adjustable cooking grids, maximizes the available volume to give you the freedom to tackle any size meal – from burgers and brats to a 20-lb turkey with stuffing on the side.
Twin Air Intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function Top Vent adjust from wide open to fully closed – allowing precise control of temperature and smoke. The two front-loading doors let you add charcoal or wood chunks or redistribute hot coals via the upper door without removing a cooking grid. Ash falls into the pan which slides out through the lower door for easy disposal.
- Cast Aluminum 26 ¾ W x 18 ¾ D x 20 ½ H
- Direct Grilling Area: 442 Sq. In.
- Charcoal & Ash Doors: 304 Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- 2-Piece Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids – Adjust to Three Levels
- Lump Charcoal or Briquettes (DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID)
- Charcoal Grates: 2-Piece Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Warming Rack: 253 Sq. In.
- Optional Divider Plate: Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Ceramic Glass Infrared Panel (for Searing)
- Made in USA