To report an outage, call
RH Peterson Charred Burnt Aspen Vented Gas Log Set
The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- you may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Milivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Burnt Aspen Logs (ENS) in 18, 24 and 30 inch sizes
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane