To report an outage, call
Since the beginning of COVID-19, Blue Ridge Energy has worked to assist our members during this difficult time. With the expiration of Gov. Cooper's Executive Orders 124 and 142, Blue Ridge remains committed in our efforts by continuing to suspend disconnects and waiving penalty and late fees for electric members until October. However, we encourage everyone with a past due balance (including Flexpay members) to call us by August 31 at 1-800-451-5474 to set up a special payment plan or ask us about crisis assistance from the In This Together Relief Fund.
Navien NPE-180A Tankless Water Heater
- ½” gas pipe capable up to 24’
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2” venting up to 60’
- Cascading capable
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2" Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Pressure Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Intelligent Preheating Technology
- Recognizes hot water usage patterns to intelligently provide hot water when needed.
- Eliminates cold water sandwich.
- Saves water with the reduced time to get hot water.
- Saves money with built-in recirculation system.
- Intelligent pre-heating function.
NAVIEN'S READY LINK CASCADE SYSTEM
Multiple units can be connected in parallel for larger applications.
- Navien’s units have built in controls for multi-unit system allowing easy setting.
- No extra control boards are required, reducing installation costs.
- Easy wiring between units and easy setting of the parent and child for multi-unit system.
- 16 units can be linked as one group and cascade as many groups as you need.
- Cascading allows for added redundancy insuring on-demand hot water in all situations.
- Small and compact wall-hung design allows multi-unit system even in a confined area.
- Used for hotels, schools, hospitals, beauty shops, restaurants, health centers, and more.
Front Panel Command Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate
- Displays status of cascade operation
- Convertible display from °F to °C
- User Friendly Interface
- Easy setup
Remote Control (Optional)
- Hot water temperature control
- Recirculation timer setting
- Function to set the number of initial activating water heaters for cascade system
- Temperature set-up for cascade system with external tanks.