To report an outage, call
The new “T” series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill with a clean looking front panel.
The American Outdoor Grill has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Outstanding cooking performance, durable construction and appealing design come together in the portable models of the American Outdoor Grill. These portable models (in 36", 30" and 24" sizes) feature an optional flush mounted 12,000 BTU sideburner, rotisserie backburner with high performance rotisserie kit, standard dual side shelves, and ample storage area under the grill.
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 304 series stainless steel construction
- Advanced high-quality 304 series stainless steel burners
- Flush mounted brass side burner on portable grills-12,000 BTU’s
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- 432 sq. inches
- 24" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Overall Dimensions - 50" W x 58" H x 24 1/2" D