To report an outage, call
Broilmaster Qrave Series Package
Achieving traditional barbecue flavor demands a low temperature, lots of moisture, and a long cooking time. Broilmaster's new Qrave Grill delivers the goods - and more!
Unlike cookers made with a stamped steel shell, the Qrave Grill's thick aluminum casting maintains a consistent cooking temperature all day and all night. So, when your grandfather's secret pork shoulder recipe calls for 200 to 220 degrees for 14 hours, that's precisely what you'll get.
The stainless steel drip pan eliminates flare-ups, so you spend more time entertaining and less time lifting the lid. Drippings fall onto the pan and vaporize to produce flavorful smoke. Excess fat and liquids flow down into the drain channel and out of the grill to the external drip bucket.
- Stainless Steel Oval Burner adjusts from 26,500 Btu LP / 25,000 Nat to 7,500 Btu (cooks more than 50 hours on one tank on low)
- Deep Cast Aluminum Grill Head Maintains Consistent Temperature
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Cooking Grids (2-Level) Maximize Space
- Full-Area, Stainless Steel Drip Pan with Drain Valve
- External Drip Bucket
- Built-in Smoker Tray for Wood Chips or Pellets
- Electronic Igniter Lights All Season on One AA Battery
- Made in USA