To report an outage, call
Since the beginning of COVID-19, Blue Ridge Energy made the decision to suspend disconnects, waive late fees and offer special payment plans to assist our members and customers during this difficult time. While the decision had already been made to extend these special circumstances, Gov. Cooper also issued a new Executive Order 142 on May 30. We encourage everyone (including Flexpay members) to continue paying your energy bill to avoid a large balance at the end of this crisis. Call us at 1-800-451-5474 to set up a special payment plan or ask us about crisis assistance from the In This Together Relief Fund.
We are pleased to offer Questline,
a no cost "Ask an Expert" hotline and internet resource website.
The Blue Ridge Energy Questline® newsletter has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing helpful information to users of this service. The information has been compiled in good faith by Tech Resources, a contractor to Blue Ridge Energy; however, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained therein.
"Ask an Expert" hotline
- staffed with engineers and professional researchers
- provides confidential one-on-one answers to your energy, technical and business-oriented questions
Energy Library & Resource Portal
- Comprehensive set of documents and resources that can be searched by keyword or category
- Industry Benchmark and Energy Audit Tool
Portal Tool Box (includes expertise on):
- Industry Management
- Regulatory and Environmental
- Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Market Development
- Energy and Power
- Vendor and Resource Location
- Miscellaneous Questions