To report an outage, call
The new “T” series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill with a clean looking front panel.
The American Outdoor Grill has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Ideal for the outdoor kitchen, the American Outdoor Grill is designed and manufactured for long-lasting, top performance. Choose from three popular sizes- 36", 30" and 24"- depending upon your cooking needs. All models give you a wide range of cooking options, from slow rotisserie cooking to high temperature searing. A selection of cooking accessories and storage access doors and drawers are available to complement your outdoor kitchen.
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- 414 sq. inches
- 23" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Cut-out Dimensions - 24 1/2" W x 8 1/2" H x 19 1/2" D