To report an outage, call
*Shown with optional accessories: Black Solid Surface Side Shelf (SKFPB2) and Black Painted Steel Cart (DCB1)
The Broilmaster Charcoal C3 grill features a large cast aluminum grill head which heats quickly and evenly, helping you maintain a consistent cooking temperature. Up to 442 sq. inches of total cooking area and adjustable cooking grids give you the freedom to tackle any size meal.
Twin air intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function top vent adjust from wide open to fully closed – allowing precise control of temperature and smoke. The two front-loading doors let you add charcoal or wood chunks without removing the cooking grids.
- 442 Sq. In. of Total Cooking Area
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Charcoal & Ash Doors
- Multi-level Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Lump Charcoal or Briquets (Lighter fluid not needed)
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Grates
- Optional Warming Rack
- Optional Stainless Steel Divider Plate
- Optional Ceramic Glass Infrared Panel (for Searing)