To report an outage, call
Navien NPE-180A Tankless Water Heater
- ½” gas pipe capable up to 24’
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2” venting up to 60’
- Cascading capable
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2" Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Pressure Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Intelligent Preheating Technology
- Recognizes hot water usage patterns to intelligently provide hot water when needed.
- Eliminates cold water sandwich.
- Saves water with the reduced time to get hot water.
- Saves money with built-in recirculation system.
- Intelligent pre-heating function.
NAVIEN'S READY LINK CASCADE SYSTEM
Multiple units can be connected in parallel for larger applications.
- Navien’s units have built in controls for multi-unit system allowing easy setting.
- No extra control boards are required, reducing installation costs.
- Easy wiring between units and easy setting of the parent and child for multi-unit system.
- 16 units can be linked as one group and cascade as many groups as you need.
- Cascading allows for added redundancy insuring on-demand hot water in all situations.
- Small and compact wall-hung design allows multi-unit system even in a confined area.
- Used for hotels, schools, hospitals, beauty shops, restaurants, health centers, and more.
Front Panel Command Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate
- Displays status of cascade operation
- Convertible display from °F to °C
- User Friendly Interface
- Easy setup
Remote Control (Optional)
- Hot water temperature control
- Recirculation timer setting
- Function to set the number of initial activating water heaters for cascade system
- Temperature set-up for cascade system with external tanks.