To report an outage, call
Empire Cast Iron Stoves are available in two types of ignition – Millivolt (MV) and Intermittent Pilot (IP). The Millivolt system lights a standing pilot with a push button piezo ignitor. Once the standing pilot is lit, the MV system operates with an on/off switch concealed on the back of the stove or with one of Empire’s optional remote control systems.
IP systems eliminate the standing pilot for even greater energy savings. Pressing the on/off switch ignites the pilot, which then ignites the main burner. IP systems can also operate with an optional remote control system.
- These stoves can also provide heat during extended power outages.
- Shipped assembled in one crate, for easier set-up.
- Includes Empire’s Slope Glaze Burner system with expanded ember bed for extra glow.
- Ceramic beads within the burner swirl and tumble the gas to create naturally swirling flames that are indistinguishable from a wood fire.
- Topped off with the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set and glowing embers, the effect is stunningly realistic and guaranteed to keep you and your guests mesmerized for hours.