To report an outage, call
Winter Energy Savings Tips
- Weatherstrip your doors and windows.
- Let the sun in during daytime hours.
- Close the curtains at night.
- Close doors and vents in unused rooms.
- Reset your water heater thermostat.
- Keep the air circulating.
- Use LED light bulbs instead of CFL or incandescent.
- Adjust your thermostat by one degree.
- Get a smart thermostat.
- Give your heating system a yearly checkup.
- Check the insulation in your house.
- Insulate your water pipes.
- Place rugs on hard floors to provide another layer of insulation.
- Ensure nothing is blocking your vents, like drapes or furniture.
- Only wash and dry full loads of laundry.
- Change your central air filters regularly.